- NEW features to our Online banking apps are coming soon. Please watch the training videos below for more information on the new apps.
- The Credit Union has changed some of it's CD rates. Some of our fees have changed too. See rates page for more information.
- The Credit Union has added a Debit Card alert system. See debit alerts page for more information.
- Check out our mobile banking app. Click on the appropriate app store button below.
- New Branch in Reedsville, WV is now open.
- If you think you have been the victim of Identity Theft. We now have an identity theft check list for you.
- You can view your credit card account. Login here.
- Free annual credit report onnce every 12 months, Consumers have three options to obtain the free report:
Mobile App Tutorial
Desktop Banking Tutorial
The annualcreditreport.com is the only authorized source for consumers to access their credit reports online for free. Consumers are advised not to respond to email scams that ask you for your account number, credit card number, and personal identification numbers relating to obtaining a free credit report. E-mail messages that ask for this type of information are fraudulent, and should be reported immediately. Formal complaints concerning any suspected fraudulent e-mail should be filed with the Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) click here for more information.
Consumers are encouraged to view their credit reports regularly to check for inaccuracies or signs of identity theft. For information on how to dispute any errors, the Federal Trade Commission has published a brochure, Your Access to Free Credit reports. You can get a copy of this brochure by clicking here.