At Tri-Ag (WV) Federal Credit Union, we offer many different types of accounts, suiting needs of all different kinds.
Remote Deposit Capture
Provides members with the ability to take pictures of their checks and deposit the funds into their account using a camera-equipped smartphone or tablet. Our members simply log into the mobile application, key in the check amount and take photos of the front and back of the deposit item.
Deposit Instructions (please review prior to submitting your check):
- Checks must be endorsed and include "For remote deposit only". No third party checks will be accepted.
- Place check on a dark background.
- Ensure you have good lighting.
- Ensure your check is the only thing visible in the photo, and that all check edges can be seen.
- Make sure you have not already deposited your check.
- Please retain a copy of your original check for 10 days while the items is processed then destroy.
- Membership requires a one-time fee of $1.00 plus an initial deposit of $5.00.
- Dividends are paid quarterly on the average daily balance in the account for the period.
- Payroll Deduction available.
- You can have more than one share account.
- Statements mailed quarterly or E-Statements
- Auxiliary Fund
- Christmas Club – October to October. Funds will be transferred to shares at the end of the club year.
- Vacation Club July – July (Member may take up to two withdrawals each year before the club matures). Funds will be transferred to shares at the end of the club year.
Dividends are paid monthly on average daily balance. Payroll deduction or direct deposit is available.
Share Draft (Checking)
- No minimum balance
- No annual fees
- Duplicate Checks
- Statements mailed monthly or E-Statments
- Mastercard Debit Card
- Overdraft protection from shares
- First order of 50 checks free
- Traditional – Roth – Coverdell Education
For information call the Credit Union.
- Minumin deposit $1,000.00
- 6 Months, 12 Months, 24 Months, 36 Months, 48 Months, 60 Months
- Dividends paid monthly
Accounts are insured up to $250,000.00 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) – a goverment agency. Rate of dividend is determined by the Board of Directors, based on quarterly earnings and allowances for reserves.
There are many different types of loans available for members. You may apply in person, on-line or call the Credit Union for an application. You can choose to have your payments from Shares, Share Drafts, Payroll, A Transfer from another Financial location, or by Mail.
- Unsecured – Signatures, Spring Fling, Bank to School, Hardship, and Christmas.
- Secured – Autos, Boats, Motorcycles, Recreational Vehicles, Farm Equipment, Share Secured, Certificate Secured, Home Equity.
We offer a rewards credit card. The card has a APR of 11.90% and a top limit of $7500.00View your Credit Card balance.
Apply for Credit Card
- Money Orders
- Cash Advance on Visa and MasterCard
- Free Notary (for Members Only)
- Wire of funds
- Visa Travel Card